Welcome to the first series of the Video Tutorial Library!
Video Viewing Instructions:
While in China:
To view the first series of videos from the VTL click on the link below. You will need to create an account and use the key provided below. There is a tutorial at the bottom of this page that will assist you in the enrollment and login process.
Once you arrive in the U.S.:
You will need to log in to the Dreambridge Learning website and continue viewing videos there instead of the site above.
1. First, go to the email you received that was sent from WordPress. (This is the same email where you found the link to this site.) There you will find your username, password, and the login link.
(If you can’t find the email from WordPress, this link will give you instructions on resetting your password: Lost Password
2. Click on the Dreambridge Learning login link (also here).
3. Log in with the info from the email.
Tutorials while in China:
(clicking on the images below will enlarge them)
1. After clicking on the link above you will be directed to a page where you will need to enter your information and the key: VTL2015
2. You will be directed to the following page where your enrollment will be confirmed. You will then need to check your email for the password that has been sent to you and enter your username and password.
3. Once you have logged in you will see the page below. Click on “Video Tutorial Library: Series 1” and you will be taken to the video page where you can begin watching.
4. After you have watched all the videos please complete the survey so we can continue to improve the materials we provide to international students like yourself.
1. Go to the login page for the VTL course and click on “PASSWORD?” in the upper right-hand corner.
2. The screen will change to what you see below. Enter your university email address and click “Send.”
3. You will see the message below and an email will be sent to you. Click on the link in the email that was sent to you.
4. After clicking on the link you will be directed to the following page. Enter your new password twice and click “Update password.”
5. You will then be logged into the home page of the VTL course.
For a PDF of these tutorials click here.