Imagine taking a step closer to doing work that fulfills your inner passion and leverages your fullest potential.
With the demands of work and life, you probably feel like you don’t have a lot of time to focus on you. But to actually live your Best Self, you must carve time out to:
- Remember what you love
- Own your talents and capabilities
- Build a path to realize your passion and potential
- Move beyond “the same old, same old”
Doing work that fulfills you seems like a fairy tale. But doing work that doesn’t jazz you has consequences — research shows that a career that isn’t grounded in passion and deep interest cannot sustain a career over a lifetime.
The What’s Next in My Career Coaching Program is designed to get you closer to a satisfying job and career in 4 Key Steps:
- Reflection. Remember what made you “you” —
your experiences and your journey.
- Vision. Imagine and define life and career “work” that gives you joy and deep satisfaction.
- Define. Own your “career assets”, your unique capabilities and contributions that are valued by employers.
- Plan. In the next 6 months, what concrete steps do you need to take and what changes do you need to make?
HOW THE PROGRAM WORKS
What to expect from the What’s Next in My Career Program:
- Pre-Session Reflection Exercises on your life and work.
- Full Day In-Person Session – Reflect / Vision / Define / Action Plan.
- What’s Next in My Career Action Plan submitted to DBP.
- Personalized Path Building Session with a DBP coach (1 hour)
YOUR INVESTMENT: $495
Take the next step to doing work that fulfills you.
The next full-day session is January 26, 2019 from 10:00am – 4:00pm
Space is limited so sign up early.